Monday 20 May 2019

stardome trip

HI guys, yas its me Luca.

Today my class and another class went to Star dome Observatory. When we went in we had to go into a room with seats we each sat one a seat then a person named Josh came in and told us what we are going to be learning. After we learnt a bit about PLANETS our teacher split us into groups then Josh gave one iPad to each group after we left the room and we had to go around the observatory and do a quiz finding all the answers to the questions on the iPad. Our group name was Venus because that's what was on the back of it. Once we found all the answers we had to check it and we got 100%. We then were running around to find Josh to give him the iPad back to him, once we found him another group was running at him but we ran faster and got 1st place!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Damien and I'm from room 25 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about star dome. I remeber when I did something like this thing. Have you ever tried something intristing ?
    thanks for sharing your learning . you should check out my blog Damien @ Owairaka District School blog you later.interisting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Damien, thank you for commenting on my blog.
      My FAVOURITE part was the MOVIE, have you been to STAR DOME?
      BYE!🐢

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.