Thursday 1 August 2019

MOVIES

Civic Theatre - Auckland City


Image result for sloth short film film festivalMy favorite short film was the Sloth one because the sloth kept ordering one ice cream but he was too slow and before it got to his mouth it melted and then the chicken gave him two scoops but it melted, the chicken got fed up and gave him three scoops, once it got up to him it dripped on him and he got a sponge to clean himself until then it melted again. The cone fell down and only a bit of the tip broke off and the chicken got a big idea he picked up that cone and put like ten scoops and gave to the sloth and the sloth fell asleep and it dripped into his mouth.   BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Titan from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about your movies. I remember when I did something like this but I liked the Snail movie where the part he back flips. Have you ever tried making a Movie like the one you liked the most because that would be cool.
    Thanks for sharing your learning with me.
    You should check out my blog!
    (odstitan.blogspot.com)
    Blog you later,
    By Titan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Titan thanks for commenting on my blog. Quick Question is there any other movie that you liked?
      BYE!🐢🐢🐢

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.