Thursday 25 July 2019

My Legacy

Your legacy:


How will you be remembered?

  1. A person who is my hero is MrBeast
  2. This person is my hero because he donates a lot to Charity, Homeless People, and Random Twitch Streamers
  3. Two words that describe this person are Kind & Caring
  4. One thing the person does that I admire is He helps people out with money or anything they need
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is by thinking about others before myself etc: If I have some spare food I won't just eat I will offer it to the person next to me
Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic. What I did that was heroic was that one day I saw a 5 dollar bill I picked it up and my parents said " Keep If You Want To" and I thought for a bit and then gave it to an elderly woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.