Thursday 1 August 2019

Sir Edmund Hillary Writing

Sir Edmund Hillary!

Beginning 

Staring upon the humongous mountain called Mount Everest I take notice of the giant ice blocks that my team and I have to climb over. Once I hear is everyone ready I say "2 more minutes please" and wonder is it really worth it? While I'm wondering if it's worth it I get dressed. I put on three thermal long sleeves, two pairs of undies, 2 pairs of wool socks and then I put on my snowsuit get my oxygen tank and go out. As soon as I go out I already feel the breeze but then we get the ropes our bags and start going up. 

Middle

While going up my team and I see a couple of mountain goats that were eating grass and playing around. About halfway to the top we all start getting a bit hungry, so we all unpack our tents and start cooking up canned beans and MRE's which is a meal ready to eat. Now that we finished eating we a start chatting about random stuff until night time, when it's night time we all say goodnight to each other go to bed. In the morning we all pack up and descend to the top.

End

Tenzing Norgay my partner almost slipped and fell but luckily I caught him. We can all see the peek of the mountain but we can't all go up there at the same time because we can't fit. Tenzing and I go to the top first and I pull out my NZ flag and stab it into the top and I scream "FOR NEW ZEALAND!"   

The End



Here is my Sir Edmund Hillary picture made all by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.