Thursday 19 September 2019

SAID IS DEAD

 Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence

"It's wonderful!" Repeated  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena yelled.
“Did I upset her in some way?” raged Lucas.
“It’s your fault” screamed Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley yelped
“I like that!” Laughed Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava commanded
“I don’t want to go in there” cried Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea commanded 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody asked
“Hey! Come over here!” exclaimed Rutva
“What shall we do now?” questioned Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley sobbed
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” ordered Luca
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke yelped
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” shrieked Zac
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” whispered Matilda
“I can’t believe it!” Mansour screamed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.