Monday 11 November 2019

The great drain game🐢⊙_⊙🐢

Hi this is my blog and on the 11.11.19th we had a caravan come in and they were called The Great Drain Game. We had 3 activities the first one was with my group where we went to the caravan and the people had built a really cool diorama and behind it they had a fake drain a toilet a sink and a rubbish bin and then the teacher gave me a bottle with rain water in it and we had to go up and put the bottle on where we thought it would go. 
I put my bottle on top of the drain and it was correct then I had to get a hose and shoot water into the drain and when I put the water in the drain it went through a pipe and then into the river on the diorama and then to the fake sea then it was someone else's turn so they got urine and put it in the toilet and when they shot water from the hose into it the toilet it went into something called the water waste treatment plant and everything from our house e.g. dishwasher water toilet water sink water goes there but the rest goes to the ocean. Here is a picture of me doing it.

The next activity was one activity cut in to 2 it was VR/Wetlands Talk. The VR was kinda bad quality but we went through the sea and saw tones of pollution which was sad. Then we did the wetlands talk and we had a filter that they made out of sand stones big rocks and grass and then the teacher poured some muddy water on the homemade filter and then it came out fairly clean.
Here Is A Wetland:
Image result for wetland
The last activity was when we were given a map of the school and we had to walk around the school with a buddy and mark on the map where we see drains in the school. It was really fascinating and I learnt that there are like 30 something drains in the school and maybe even more.


2 comments:

  1. Hi luca my name is AAAnjola I really like your blog post. Are you good at recycling? maybe, maybe not I hope you are because if we pick up rubbish we are basically saving the world
    BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luca, my name is Mele I like your blog post about The drain game. What was your favourite activity?

    Blog you Later
    Mele

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.