Friday 1 November 2019

Week 2 T4 Writing 🐒⊙_⊙🐒

hello this is my week 2 term 4 writing I hope you enjoy YA YEET
🐒⊙_⊙🐒


Moving On
After the war, Bob leaves his home because it has been bombed. All of the important stuff
has been burnt to ashes e.g. His Ps4, His iPad, His computer all gone unfortunately.




The Unwanted Visitor

You got any baked beans boy???
Oh you do OK then I will just wait for you to give me them or else i will be angry grrrrrr…

Give me ma beans .
Sir we don't have any because I ate them all

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh




The Year 2799

OK Bushca i’m going underwater to get Tfues computer so we can play fortnite on it.
YA YEET.
Oof I hit the ground Bushca you sad it was 2 kilometers deep
WHY DID YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.