Monday 16 December 2019

Choose your own SLJ

Hi. This is another activity for the SLJ it is my last activity. For this one we could pick any entrepreneur I pick a group and there name is...


 Seal Team 6

They were the military group who killed Osama Bin Laden was well known for the terror attacks in the US that have killed around 3,000 civilians. Seal team 6 were the people who killed him but it is very top secret and no one except the group knows who killed him.

They have made an impact on a lot of lives because if they didn't kill him Bin Laden would've killed many more people.

Comment what you think about this.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Luca, I hope you are having a good day!

    It's so great to see that you're doing some of the Summer Learning Journey activities. Thank you for writing about seal team 6, I like how in depth you’ve gone with your information - it shows you’ve done some great research and i’ve learnt something new as I’ve never heard of this group before.

    I am a bit confused about what Summer Learning Journey activity this is though. Can you please let me know what day/week and activity this is so that we can award you the points? :)

    I enjoyed looking at your blog today and I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer.

    Have a great day!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.